- April 22-23, 2022: countertenor soloist in Bach's St. John Passion – Columbus Symphony – Columbus, OH
- April 8-10, 2022: World Premiere of commissioned chamber art song with LyricFest – Philadelphia, PA
- March/April, 2022: World Premiere of commissioned libretto and music of NIGHTTOWN: an operatic reimagining of James Joyce's Ulysses – Lowell House Opera – Cambridge, MA
- November 19-20, 2021: Guest Conductor with Tonkünstler-Orchester / Ernő Rácz – Copland: Applachian Spring; Dittersdorf: Double Bass Concerto No. 2; Haydn: Symphony No. 102 – Baden, Wiener Neustadt, Austria
- November 5-7, 2021: countertenor soloist with Harvard Baroque Chamber Orchestra: concert of Händel and Porpora arias – Cambridge, MA
- July 30-August 10, 2021: Gstaad Menuhin Festival Conducting Academy with Jaap van Zweden and Johannes Schlaefli
- May 11-18, 2021: Houston Grand Opera Young Artist Vocal Academy
- May 2021: "Esurientes" soloist in Harvard University Choir's J.S. Bach: Magnificat (virtual)
- April 24, 2021: Through the Doorway recital (virtual) – Harvard College Opera – singing Händel: "Dopo notte"
- March 13-14, 2021: Of Wink and Trance (virtual) – Harvard College Opera's original, interdisciplinary pastiche inspired by A Midsummer Night's Dream – Music Director
- March 1, 2021: moderated Q&A with countertenor Anthony Roth Costanzo (virtual) – Harvard College Opera / Opera for Peace
- February 21, 2021: Encouragement Award, New England Region, Metropolitan Opera National Council Auditions (virtual)
- January 24, 2021: Performance in Dr. Andrea Clearfield's ZALON (Zoom Salon; virtual) – Coleridge-Taylor: "Oh, what comes over the sea," Mahler: Rheinlegendchen, Wenzelberg: At One with Nature, Trees Dancing
- December 12, 2020: Winner, Boston District, Metropolitan Opera National Council Auditions (virtual)
- December 4, 2020: Masterclass with tenor Lawrence Brownlee (virtual) – Harvard College Opera/Office for the Arts at Harvard / Opera for Peace
- December 3, 2020: Performance at Harvard CompFest Contemporary Music Festival (virtual) – Office for the Arts at Harvard – playing and singing solo arrangement of original composition, An Hour of Forever
- Fall, 2020: Mozart Society Orchestra virtual concert – Boulogne, Chevalier de Saint-Georges: Symphony No. 1
- May 3, 2020 (covid): Music Directing and conducting singers and instrumentalists from the piano in a featured Harvard College Opera/Office for the Arts public performance of the opera he composed for family audiences, The Sleeping Beauty, as part of the annual ARTS FIRST Festival at Harvard – Smith Campus Center Commons, Cambridge, MA; free for audiences of all ages!
- March 29, 2020 (covid): appearance as countertenor soloist in Handel and Porpora arias with the Harvard Baroque Chamber Orchestra
- March/April 2020 (covid): conducting select performances (March 28, April 4) of Sweeney Todd as the Assistant Music Director of Lowell House Opera, New England's oldest opera company
- January/February 2020: Music Director, Harvard College Opera, Mozart’s Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute).
- January 31 and February 1, 2020: Hyogo Performing Arts Center Orchestra, Yutaka Sado, conductor, performs Wenzelberg's Heroic Dreamscape Fantasy – inspired by a theme of L. van Beethoven as part of their Beethoven 250th Birthday Celebration Concerts
- December 2019: Mozart Society Orchestra – Boulogne, Chevalier de Saint-Georges: Symphony No. 2/Overture to L'amant anonyme; Mascagni: Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana, Debussy: Danse sacrée et danse profane – Cambridge, MA.
- August 2019: American Bach Soloists Academy – San Francisco, CA
- July 2019: Tanglewood Music Center Conducting Seminar – Lenox, MA
- April 2019: Mozart Society Orchestra – Chopin: Andante spianato et Grande Polonaise; Mozart: Symphony No. 29 – Paine Hall, Cambridge, MA
- February 1-3 & 8-10, 2019: Music Director of Harvard College Opera, Massenet's Cendrillon – Agassiz Theatre, Cambridge, MA.
- December 2018: Mozart Society Orchestra – Sibelius: Andante festivo; Warlock: Capriol Suite
- April 2018: Lowell House Opera, New England’s oldest opera Company – Chorus Master, Le Comte Ory
- April 2018: Mozart Society Orchestra – Saint-Saëns: Carnival of the Animals; Bach: Double Violin Concerto in D Minor, BWV 1043
- March 2018: Composition Commission – NYC, NY – Soprano Jessica Niles, text by Marina Keegan
- February 2018: Singing the role of Prince Orlofsky in Die Fledermaus – Harvard College Opera
- February 26, 2018: Heroic Dreamscape Fantasy award-winning Grafenegg Festival composition for full orchestra performed by the Tonkünstler Orchestra at St. Pölten Festspielhaus –https://www.tonkuenstler.at/en/tickets/334-beethoven-1#40305
- February 24 & 25, 2018: Heroic Dreamscape Fantasy award-winning Grafenegg Festival composition for full orchestra performed by the Tonkünstler Orchestra at Vienna, Austria’s Musikverein Golden Hall. https://www.musikverein.at/en/concert/eventid/32857
- November 3, 2017: countertenor soloist, Chichester Psalms; The National Chorale as part of its 50th Anniversary Season at David Geffen Hall in NYC. http://nationalchorale.com/
- October 28, 2017: countertenor soloist, Chichester Psalms; Bernstein Memorial Concert with the Harvard-Radcliffe Orchestra and Harvard Choruses, The Sanders Theater in Cambridge. Click here for Information.