- January/February 2020 – Music Director, Harvard College Opera, Mozart’s Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute)
- January 31 and February 1, 2020 – Hyogo Performing Arts Center Orchestra, Yutaka Sado, conductor, performs Wenzelberg's Heroic Dreamscape Fantasy – inspired by a theme of L. van Beethoven as part of their Beethoven 250th Birthday Celebration Concerts
- March/April 2020 – conducting select performances (March 28, April 4) of Sweeney Todd as the Assistant Music Director of Lowell House Opera, New England's oldest opera company
- March 29, 2020 – appearance as countertenor soloist in Handel and Porpora arias with the Harvard Baroque Chamber Orchestra
- May 3, 2020 – Music Directing and conducting singers and instrumentalists from the piano in a featured Harvard College Opera/Office for the Arts public performance of the opera he composed for family audiences, The Sleeping Beauty, as part of the annual ARTS FIRST Festival at Harvard – Smith Campus Center Commons, Cambridge, MA; free for audiences of all ages!
- February 2019 – Music Director of Harvard College Opera’s production of Massenet's Cendrillon in the Agassiz Theatre, Cambridge, MA. – Performance Dates: February 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, and 10, 2019. Click here for Information
- April 2018 – Lowell House Opera, New England’s oldest opera Company – Chorus Master, Le Comte Ory
- March 2018 – Composition Commission – NYC, NY – Soprano Jessica Niles, text by Marina Keegan
- February 2018 – Singing the role of Prince Orlofsky in Die Fledermaus – Harvard College Opera
- February 26, 2018 – Heroic Dreamscape Fantasy award-winning Grafenegg Festival composition for full orchestra performed by the Tonkünstler Orchestra at St. Pölten Festspielhaus –https://www.tonkuenstler.at/en/tickets/334-beethoven-1#40305
- February 24 & 25, 2018 – Heroic Dreamscape Fantasy award-winning Grafenegg Festival composition for full orchestra performed by the Tonkünstler Orchestra at Vienna, Austria’s Musikverein Golden Hall. https://www.musikverein.at/en/concert/eventid/32857
- November 3, 2017 – countertenor soloist, Chichester Psalms; The National Chorale as part of its 50th Anniversary Season at David Geffen Hall in NYC. http://nationalchorale.com/
- October 28, 2017 – countertenor soloist, Chichester Psalms; Bernstein Memorial Concert with the Harvard-Radcliffe Orchestra and Harvard Choruses, The Sanders Theater in Cambridge. Click here for Information.