- Metropolitan Opera: Turandot and La Boheme
- From the Top at the Rochester Philharmonic - world premiere of orchestra piece Maelström - January 17,16
- Juventas New Music Ensemble Commision - Emerge Concert - Boston, MA.- January 30, 2016
- Commission by world-renowned soprano Melody Moore Weill Recital Hall at Carngie Hall - May 25, 16
- June, 2015 "An Air to Air" world premiere composition at Merkin Hall with Face the Music, also playing viola.
- April/May, 2015 Metropolitan Opera La Boheme, Cavalleria Rusticana
- March 19th New York Music Collective of Glen Roven's music at Spectrum NYC starring Isabel Leonard
-January 25th "The Sleeping Beauty" developmental workshop reading by Benjy at the Eric Brown theater at the JCC on the Palisades.
- Mustardseed at The Metropolitan Opera in "A Midsummer Night's Dream" by Benjamin Britten, October, 2013
-October 18th Premiere of "The Storm" Composition by Benjamin Wenzelberg Performed at Lowe Theater
by the NYU Percussion Ensemble
-January 17, 2014 - "The Sleeping Beauty" by Benjamin P. Wenzelberg Orchestrated Excerpt Concert Presentation with the Bloomingdale School of Music at Chelsea Opera
-March, 2014 - "Bernstein by Bernstein" in Concert with the Portland Symphony Orchestra
Chichester Psalms: boy soprano soloist with Jamie Bernstein and conducted by Robert Moody.